HESITANT ABOUT COVID-19 IMPACTS ON YOUR TICKET PURCHASE?
Rest assured that the safety of our Online Retailer community is our absolute priority and comes first before all else. We will take all necessary precautions for public health and follow NSW Health guidelines that are in place at the time of our event, 20-21 July 2022.
- If you can't travel due to COVID-19 border closures we will refund your full ticket purchase
- If you can't travel due to COVID-19 quarantine restrictions, we will refund your full ticket purchase
Tickets and/or badges (“Badges”) for the event (“Event”) are non-refundable (except where applicable under relevant legislation/regulations) and non-transferable and cannot be reproduced, upgraded or resold above the purchase value.
- Online Retailer will only offer a refund or exchange of a badge if an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated (and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled or relocated event) or to the extent otherwise required by law
- Online Retailer will provide refund or exchange of badge to any customers who is unable to travel to the event due to travel restrictions in relation to COVID-19
- Online Retailer will provide refund or exchange of badge to any customer who is quarantined at the direction of a medical professional (with applicable evidence) in relation to COVID-19
Further to this
- If an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated all liability is limited to the amount for which the badge was purchased. Proof of purchase may be required for any refund or exchange
- Unless required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law) Online Retailer will not be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of the event, including travel and accommodation expenses
- You should carefully consider the refund and cancellation policies of travel, accommodation and other goods or service providers in the event of cancellation, rescheduling or relocation
- In most cases, refunds will be automatically processed to the credit card originally used for purchase
- Online Retailer will take all necessary precautions for public health and follow national and local health guidelines, but tickets cannot be cancelled, refunded, or exchanged unless directly impacted in the above listed ways or in other ways applicable to our refund policy
By purchasing a ticket to attend Online Retailer Conference & Expo Australia, you agree to the below terms and conditions of entry.
- Visitors agree they will not promote their products or services to exhibitors while attending the show. Visitors found in breach of this rule may be asked to leave the event immediately and be refused entry to future shows
- The Event’s speakers and guests are subject to change or cancel without notice. All show features are subject to availability and access is not guaranteed and/or may require an additional fee.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen Tickets.
- Info Salons Australia acts as the Online Retailer Conference & Expo ticketing agency. Price of tickets are promoted in AUD$ and exclude GST.
- Each ticket order will incur a processing fee of 2.5% for Visa, Mastercard and Amex.
- Online Retailer Conference & Expo reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute speakers and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity, should circumstances change.
- The right to admission is reserved and is subject to the seller’s and the venue’s terms and conditions.
- Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged, defaced or machines read as invalid and used or are not purchased
- All entry tickets purchased online before midnight of the early bird closing will be charged at the discounted early bird rate. All entry tickets purchased after the early bird closes will be charged at the non-discounted full price rate, unless a speciality discount code is in promotion.
All transactions are final. No refunds are permitted, except where required by relevant legislation/regulations.
1. In the case of event cancellation or postponement a full refund will be offered in-line with Australian consumer law if you prefer not to attend the rescheduled event, or the event is not rescheduled
2. Should a speaker or guest not appear at the event for any reason, tickets to the show are non-refundable.
3. A full refund, less a $250 processing fee, will be issued if the request is received before 15 August 2021. No refunds will be issued after this time. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with all requests. Please note, we will be in touch and your ticket may be voided if you have selected the incorrect ticket type.
Online Retailer Conference & Expo is a strictly trade only event and open to professionals working in the ecommerce industry only.
When you register for Online Retailer Conference & Expo, you are declaring you have registered with legitimate business details provided through the relevant responses.
If you are not a retailer or brand we invite you to register for a non-retailer pass. Please note we reserve the right to cancel/amend your ticket if you have opted for this pass incorrectly.
No person under the age of 18 years, including children of exhibitors, will be admitted during the tenancy period.
To protect the privacy and confidentiality of exhibitors and their products, no video or still photography from digital cameras or mobile phones is permitted.
Please note that smoking is not permitted inside either venue.