Online Retailer New Zealand Conference
Tickets for 2019 are now sold out! Missed out? Contact us to join our waitlist: firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Retailer New Zealand returned for the 5th time in November 2019! This unmissable one-day conference brought together cutting-edge topics, tech and trends from leading voices and solution providers across the New Zealand and Australian online retail landscape.
180 delegates joined us to discover practical tools and skills across the most topical issues in the digital retail landscape right now such as:
- Customer loyalty: How to deliver personalised content to drive ongoing customer loyalty and deliver great experiences
- Headless commerce: What it is and how it differs to monolithic platforms
- Working with influencers: the dos and don'ts to drive success
- Social media marketing and advertising, plus creating killer content for all platforms
- Disruptive technology: understanding the technologies that are shaping the retail shopping experience
- And many more! View the full agenda now...
Expert Speaker Line-Up ...
Global GM of Retail Experience
Fisher & Paykel
Bambi Boutique, LUXE Fitness and Girls in Business Organisation
Air New Zealand
Chief Technology Officer
Founder & Creative Director
Head of Loyalty & Customer Data
The Beer Spot
Co-Founder & Cheese Dealer
I am Eva
Social Media Team Lead
Head of Retail Practice
Regional Director, APAC
Country Manager for Australia and New Zealand
Head of Commerce Sales
Magento, an Adobe Company
... and many more to be announced soon!
Talking retail tech with Adore Beauty: Their journey towards headless commerce
Since their launch 6 months ago in the New Zealand market, Adore Beauty have been paving the way towards headless commerce. Get exclusive insight into how they reduced their site speed to 2.4 secs in less than half a year, and their next journey towards headless carts.
Speaker: Gareth Williams, CTO, Adore Beauty
Innovation in a pint: Spotlight session with The Beer Spot
Word-of-mouth is king when it comes to discovering your brand in New Zealand. In this session, discover insights into how The Beer Spot create innovative store-based experiences that continues to drive customers back to their shop.
Speaker: Jason Payn, Founder, The Beer Spot
Influencer world – Find out how Bambi Boutique garnered 350,000 authentic followers on social media in 3 months
- Dos and don’ts: Understanding how to effectively work with influencers
- Creating killer content for social platforms
- Using digital and social media marketing
Speaker: Iyia Liu, Founder, Bambi Boutique, LUXE Fitness and Girls in Business Organisation
Save when booking your 3-for-2 group conference tickets!
|Retailer Conference Ticket||
|Retailer Conference Group Ticket (3 for 2)||
|Non Retailer Conference Ticket||
Please note: Online Retailer New Zealand is fully owned and organised by Reed Exhibitions Australia and consequently is required to charge for this event in $AUD.
$NZ prices listed are based on the current exchange rate and may vary.
A big thanks to our event sponsors ...
Conference Track Sponsors
VIP Dinner Sponsors