Shane is a technology and retail leader, with over 20 years of experience across a variety of industries including retail, finance, media, and government.
Skilled at challenging the status quo to transform businesses and as founder of Unified Commerce, Shane works with retail leaders to understand changing consumer behaviours and how to leverage technology to drive engagement, deliver better customer experience and grow revenue.
In addition to Shanes consulting work, his roles include Chief Information & Digital Officer at Cue Clothing, he is a member of the advisory boards for Shippit and Insider, and participates in customer advisory groups for Australia Post, ParcelPoint, Nora, Online Retailer, iMedia’s Online Retail and Brand summits.
Prior to his role at Cue Clothing, Shane has held various technology positions at organisations such as Tricom Equities, AMP Capital Investors, St George Bank, Commonwealth Bank, British Sky Broadcasting Group (BSkyB) and JCDecaux.
Together with his team, recent achievements include:
- #2 CIO Magazine’s CIO50 2019: Australia’s most innovative CIOs
- #4 Internet Retailing 2019 Top 50 People in E-Commerce.
- #3 RagTrader’s The Power 30 2018: most powerful people in the fashion industry.
- #6 RagTrader's 20 Top Tech Influencers in Australian Fashion 2019
- #12 CIO Magazine’s CIO50 2019: New Zealand’s most innovative CIOs
- WINNER: ORIAS – Best Multichannel Retailer 2019
- WINNER: Ashton Media Awards – Best Multichannel CX 2019