What is a retailer? We explain all here.
What is a non-retailer? Find out more here.
Anyone who is from the following type of business:
- Online and Multi-channel Retailers
- Brick and Mortar Retailers
- Brands and Manufacturers
Anyone who is from the following:
- Vendors such as Technology and Solution Providers
- Consultants and consulting firms
- Banking and Financial Institutions
WHY YOU MIGHT ATTEND AS A NON-RETAILER
…simple explanation is laid out for you here.
REALISED YOU NOW ACTUALLY WANT TO BE A PART OF THE SHOW BY EXHIBITING?
There is room for you – contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!
THE STUFF YOU USUALLY SKIM OVER BUT PROBABLY SHOULDN’T…
- All ticket prices are inclusive of GST
- If you have a PROMO CODE – this must be entered on the very first page of the ticketing website before you select your ticket preference
- The retailer vs non-retailer debate still might be confusing for some. If you can’t crack it – contact email@example.com