27 July 2017 | 8.30am – 5pm
Location: ICC, Level 5, Meetings rooms E5.2 & E.5.3
Digital Marketing isn’t a skill you can learn just by starting a business: trial and error takes too long and wastes too much money.
Kickstarter Workshop offers you the opportunity to hear from experts in the field that will help you build those essential skills you need to thrive and have sustainable growth in 2017!
Thanks to this workshop, no longer will you wonder how the stars of ecommerce do it – you will examine REAL CASE STUDIES and receive practical guidance on making ecommerce work for your business.
WHO AM I GOING TO LEARN FROM AND HOW?
This workshop will be led by Alita Harvey-Rodriguez, founder of Milk It Academy. Alita specialises in transforming companies into highly innovative, customer-centric organisations by adopting world-class, best practice digital marketing & innovation methodologies for retailers across Australia & New Zealand.
During the day, Alita will be taking your through highly practical exercises, during which she will cover topics such as:
- Business Processes Tips & Tricks
- Life Website Reviews
- Content Marketing, SEO and Social
- Email Essentials
- Marketing Journey Mapping – Easy Lean Budget Strategies
On top of that, you will also hear case studies from these amazing local rockstars:
- Mike Wilson, Co-Founder, Tinyme, who will share with us his “Secrets To Innovation and Getting Things Done”
- Dean Salakas, CEO, The Party People, who will share the “7 Hacks for Small Businesses”
- Nathan Huppatz, Co-Founder, Costumes.com.au, who will share his “Top Tips To Make Your Site Sell” and will also help you review your own website
- Jonathan Reeve, Principal, Jonathan Reeve Consulting, who will talk to us about “Fulfilment In The Era of Amazon”
- Sandy Abram, Founder, Wholesome Hub, who will participate in the “Ask Me Anything” panel
And LAST BUT NOT LEAST, at the end of the workshop you will be able to move to the conference and attend our final keynote , Scott Thomson, Customer Solutions & Innovation APAC, Google who will present about “Get Ready Now for Future of Retail”.
Isn’t this the best thing you have read in years?
WHO IS THIS EVENT FOR?
- Established traditional retailers that want to increase their online sales
- Pure-play retailers that are struggling to make their website profitable and sustainable
- Small ecommerce sites that needs to get their sales to the next level
What are you waiting for? Book your tickets NOW!