HOW TO ENTER
Thank you for choosing to enter the 2018 Australia Post Online Retail Industry Awards.
To be eligible for the Australia Post ORIAS, businesses must:
- Be a currently registered business in Australia or New Zealand
- Have e-commerce transactional capability on the nominated website
- Have offices based in Australia and New Zealand, and a localised online store
- For Best Pureplay Online Retailer, have originated as an online-only store and have maximum one physical outlet
- For Best New Online Retailer, have launched their business after 1 January 2017.
These awards are intended to recognise and reward excellence for online and multichannel retailers. Entries from web design firms, vendors and agencies are welcome providing evidence that their submission has been endorsed by the client, and it is understood that the award will be presented to the retailer, not the agency.
All entries will be judged on business activity, performance and campaigns post 1 July 2017.
The ORIAS judging team reserves the right to reject nominations at its own discretion, with issue of refund for entry fees.
We welcome agency submissions but strongly recommend a laser focus on the full range of quantitative data required to support all sub-categories but especially the functional / technical and business success sections.
How to submit entries:
We are excited to have a new online portal whereby submissions can easily be entered, collated and judged.
There are 2 easy steps to enter:
- Complete your submission online, it will then request payment, $70inc GST per category. Payment via PayPal only. Need help with PayPal? Consult their website for further information.
- Entries will open on 30 March and close on 4 May 2018
- Answer the questions addressing the documented criteria via the online platform with as much detail as possible
- Judges do not need microsites, additional branding and imagery other than those requested.
- Judges can only judge based on what is submitted.
- Entries which maximise the brand back story or brand values at the expense of addressing the documented criteria are less likely to be successful.
No submissions via email will be accepted.