HOW TO ENTER
Thank you for choosing to enter the 2017 Online Retail Industry Awards.
- Candidate must be a currently registered business in Australia or New Zealand
- Candidate must have e-commerce transactional capability on the nominated website
- Candidate must have offices based in Australia, and a localised online store
- For Best Pureplay Online Retailer; candidate must have originated as an online-only store and have maximum one physical outlet
- For Best New Online Retailer; candidate must have launched their business after January 1, 2016.
These awards are intended to recognise and reward excellence for online and multi-channel retailers. Entries from web design firms, vendors and agencies are welcome providing evidence that their submission has been endorsed by the client, and it is understood that the award will be presented to the retailer, not the agency.
All entries will be judged on business activity, performance and campaigns post 1 July 2016. ORIAS reserves the right to reject nominations at its own discretion, with issue of refund for entry fees.
How to submit entries:
We are excited to have a new online portal whereby submissions can easily be entered, collated and judged.
- Complete Payment online: $72inc gst per category. Your first category is free, please complete payment for additional categories.
- Complete your submission online here, enter your microsite link, or simply answer the questions within the online system. No submissions via email accepted.
Entries now open and will close on May 5. SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY HERE
For any enquiries about how to enter please get in touch with our Event Manager Federica Casoni on email@example.com or our Event Coordination Manager Alana Brettle on firstname.lastname@example.org