9 March 2018 - Grand Millenium, Auckland
Our findings show that NZ retailers have reached a level of maturity where the focus is on customer centricity and omni-channel retail. To keep up with the changes in the industry, and with international competitors entering the market, NZ retailers must make sure they ride the next wave of personalised and exceptional customer experience.
These are some of the challenges that NZ retailers look for products and services to solve:
- Leverage data collection and analytics
- Create a customer centric and digital driven business culture
- Convert customers online and A/B testing
- Drive website traffic
- Social discovery and social shopping
- Email marketing and personalisation: what to do with all that data
- Make social media and mobile profitable
- Optimise shipping for greater profits
- Merge online and offline to offer seamless experiences
- Sell customers experiences not products
If your business is looking to achieve any of the following, then exhibiting at Online Retailer New Zealand is a must!
- BUILD BRAND AWARENESS
- GENERATE NEW LEADS
- MEET POTENTIAL CLIENTS
- LAUNCH AND PROMOTE YOUR SERVICE
- GAIN INVALUABLE FEEDBACK FROM CUSTOMERS
- NETWORK WITH INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS
- EDUCATE DELEGATES ON BENEFITS OF YOUR PRODUCTS
- KNOW WHAT YOUR COMPETITORS ARE DOING
For more information about exhibiting at Online Retailer New Zealand call Jatin Shrestha today on +61 2 9422 2467 or click here to contact via email.